Tuesday 9 February 2010

For once, I'm actually going to give you what you're asking for. This may or may not be related to the fact that this particular blog posting is a fantastic opportunity to get you twelve different kinds of excited and then leave you wanting more, and I loooove leaving people wanting more. One of the things I find most interesting about people is that we always want, and when we get, we want either more or something else. Otherwise we'd all still be digging for roots, chewing on barely heated chunks of animal, and rutting in the dirt solely for the purpose of propagating our species.

I'll bet you're curious about what I've been up to since May of 2009. Eight months is a short time, but so much can and does happen in short amounts of time.

But I'm not going to tell you.

No comments: