Tuesday 18 May 2010

http://everybodyedits.com

My affair with short poemsShare
Thursday, 22 October 2009 at 04:33 |

I try to create poetry
It washes over me
And its a facade a cliche
To write this way.



you can be anything
you want to be
except
me.



blatantly
undeniably tormented
gone forever
we pretended



Lost in a smile
what gothic imagery
slip on the turnstile
what a tragic memory



Cry with tears
combust in the sun
migraine headache
i hate everyone



Words are worthless
talk is cheap
time is precious
the world is weak



sleep is a loading screen
defragmenting a memory
lets hope i still remember you
like you, me.



heres one for the road my friends
lets end it on a high
think not of years months weeks and days gone
Or the people that pass you by
Be true to yourself and others friends
Dont deal in hate and pain
even if its just pretend - mind games
reflect the world and be the change

No comments: